Launching TEAM-CBT Training in Australia
Testing, Empathy, Agenda Setting & Methods
- Are you looking to take your CBT skills to the next level?
- Are you committed to evidence-based practice?
- Are you looking for more tools to engage your clients?
- Are you concerned about how to measure client progress?
Then this 12 week on-line CBT training course based on the work of David Burns might suit you. It has transformed my work with clients, given me ways to melt away resistance and set clear goals for change.
I am a Clinical Psychologist with 18 years of experience providing therapy and counselling to individuals, couples and families from diverse backgrounds within a variety of settings. I was the co-founder of ABC Psychology and am now the Director of Tuned in Couples. I lived and worked in New York as a Marriage and Family Therapist between 2016 and 2019. During that time, I was introduced to the work of David Burns and the certification program at the Feeling Good Institute. I learnt the model, applied the techniques, passed the exams and am delighted to be able to share this knowledge with other psychologists, therapists and counsellors.
I am the first person qualified to provide this valuable training in Australia.
What is involved?
Comprehensive, live online CBT training for therapists on Tuesdays starting Tuesday 1st September at 8:00 am to 9:30 am (ACST). Meets weekly until the 17th November 2020.
- A small, live online learning environment
- Supportive teaching skills with a combination of demonstrations, practice and role plays
- Completion of this course meets criteria for Team-CBT Therapist Level 1 with the Feeling Good Insititute
- Be part of this initial course to provide feedback about content and cultural relevance for the Australian setting
Cost: 18 hours of training at a special introductory offer of $300 (including GST)
Required Course materials: The psychotherapy E book- Tools, not Schools, of Therapy. This is ordered from David Burns website. Attendance at this first Australian course will qualify you for the reduced price of $99 US.
Read more about the Feeling Good Institute here
Or listen to some podcasts with David Burns:
To arrange a time to chat about this programme contact me here,